NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION OR TRANSMISSION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO, THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND OR SOUTH AFRICA OR IN ANY OTHER TERRITORY WHERE TO DO SO WOULD BREACH APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS.
This Offer is now closed for applications through TD Direct Investing
Offer Price and Allocation Policy
- The offer price was set at 132 pence per new ordinary share.
- The Board of Directors of Tritax Big Box REIT plc has announced that investor demand for the Issue has significantly exceeded the targeted size of £150 million and the maximum size of £250 million. The Board, after careful consideration with the Manager and in consultation with its Joint Financial Advisers, has determined to satisfy £100 million of the excess demand on equivalent terms to the Placing (the "Tap Issue"). Accordingly, the total size of the Issue when aggregated with the Tap Issue will be £350 million, which is significantly lower than the total overall demand for the Issue.
- A scaling back exercise has been undertaken with respect to applications received pursuant to the Placing, the Open Offer and the Offer for Subscription.
- TD Direct Investing has allocated shares on a pro-rata basis across all customer applications under the Offer for Subscription in line with the allocation it received from Tritax Big Box REIT plc. Customers will receive approximately 65% of the amount applied for.
- Share allocations and un-invested cash balances are being credited to accounts today (Friday 14 October 2016).
- Please note, the allocation policy was set by Tritax Big Box REIT plc and not TD Direct Investing.
Important events & dates
- The Offer Period for the Tritax Big Box REIT plc Share Offer closed at 4.30pm on Wednesday 12 October 2016.
- Admission and unconditional dealing in the New Ordinary shares commenced at 8am on Tuesday 18 October 2016. There was no conditional dealing period.
- The shares are registered with SEDOL (Stock Exchange Daily Official List) number BG49KP9 and trade under the symbol "BBOX".
Understand the risks
- Investing in IPOs carries a high degree of risk. If you are unsure of the suitability of an investment please seek Financial Advice.
- You are not guaranteed to make a profit, the value of your investments can go down as well as up. You may not get back all the money you invest.
- Any notification of an IPO on our website is not an endorsement of the issue, nor is it solicitation for interest in the issue.
- Investment in the Company should not be regarded as short-term in nature. You should consider carefully all of the information set out in the Prospectus, including all the risks attached to investing in the Company before you apply.
"Tritax Big Box REIT plc" and the Tritax Big Box REIT plc logo are registered trademarks of Tritax Big Box REIT plc. Reproduced by kind permission of Tritax Big Box REIT plc. All rights reserved.
This announcement has been prepared by and is the sole responsibility of TD Direct Investing (Europe) Limited of Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds, LS1 4AX, which is an authorised person for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
The information to which this gateway gives access must not be transmitted or otherwise sent to any person in the United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, New Zealand or South Africa or any other territory where to do so would breach applicable laws, rules or regulations. None of the Company, Jefferies International Limited and Akur Limited accept any responsibility for any contravention of applicable securities laws and regulations by persons as a result of false information provided by such persons.
The information to which this gateway gives access is exclusively intended for persons who are located in the United Kingdom. The information to which this gateway gives access is not intended for persons who are residents of the United States of America (including its territories and possessions, any state of the United States of America and the District of Columbia) (the “United States”) or who are physically present in the United States. The Company’s securities have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, (the “Securities Act”), and may not be offered or sold in the United States or to, or for the account or benefit, of U.S. persons (as defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act) except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject, to the registration requirements of the Securities Act and under circumstances that would not require registration of the Company under the United States Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended. There will be no public offering of securities of the Company in the United States.