Offer Price and Allocation Policy
- The issue price was set at 136 pence per new ordinary share.
- The Board of Directors of Tritax Big Box REIT plc has announced that investor demand for the Issue has significantly exceeded the targeted size of £200 million. The Board, after careful consideration with the Manager and in consultation with its Joint Financial Advisers, has exercised its right to increase the size of the Issue to the maximum of £350 million.
- A scaling back exercise has been undertaken with respect to applications received pursuant to the Placing, the Offer for Subscription and excess applications received pursuant to the Open Offer.
- TD Direct Investing has allocated shares on a pro-rata basis across all customer applications under the Offer for Subscription in line with the allocation it received from Tritax Big Box REIT plc. Customers will receive approximately 15% of the amount applied for.
- Share allocations and un-invested cash balances are being credited to accounts today (Thursday 11 May 2017).
- Please note, the allocation policy was set by Tritax Big Box REIT plc and not TD Direct Investing.
- The Offer Period for the Tritax Big Box REIT plc new ordinary share issue closed at 4.30pm on Tuesday 9 May 2017.
- Admission and unconditional dealing in the New Ordinary Shares is expected to commence at 8am on Monday 15 May 2017. There is no conditional dealing period.
- When admitted to trading, the shares will be registered with SEDOL (Stock Exchange Daily Official List) number BG49KP9 and trade under the symbol "BBOX".
- If you buy or sell Tritax Big Box REIT plc New Ordinary shares after Admission your current share dealing rate will apply.
"Tritax Big Box REIT plc" and the Tritax Big Box REIT plc logo are registered trademarks of Tritax Big Box REIT plc. Reproduced by kind permission of Tritax Big Box REIT plc. All rights reserved.
This announcement has been prepared by and is the sole responsibility of TD Direct Investing (Europe) Limited of Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds, LS1 4AX, which is an authorised person for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
The information to which this website gives access must not be transmitted or otherwise sent to any person in the United States, Canada, Australia, Japan, New Zealand or South Africa or any other territory where to do so would breach applicable laws, rules or regulations. None of the Company, Jefferies International Limited and Akur Limited accept any responsibility for any contravention of applicable securities laws and regulations by persons as a result of false information provided by such persons.
The information to which this website gives access is exclusively intended for persons who are located in the United Kingdom. The information to which this website gives access is not intended for persons who are residents of the United States of America (including its territories and possessions, any state of the United States of America and the District of Columbia) (the “United States”) or who are physically present in the United States. The Company’s securities have not been and will not be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, (the “Securities Act”), and may not be offered or sold in the United States or to, or for the account or benefit, of U.S. persons (as defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act) except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject, to the registration requirements of the Securities Act and under circumstances that would not require registration of the Company under the United States Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended. There will be no public offering of securities of the Company in the United States.