Offer Price and Allocation Policy
- The offer price was set at 100 pence per Ordinary Share.
- BB Healthcare Trust plc has announced that it has successfully raised gross proceeds of £150 million under the first placing, offer for subscription and intermediaries offer of ordinary shares.
- Applications have been met in full, meaning customers will receive 100% of the amount they applied for.
- Shares are being allocated to accounts today (Wednesday 30 November 2016).
- The allocation policy was set by BB Healthcare Trust Plc and not TD Direct Investing.
- The Offer Period for the BB Healthcare Trust plc Share Offer closed at 12.00pm (noon) on Monday 28 November 2016.
- Admission and unconditional dealing in the Ordinary shares commenced at 8am on Friday 2 December 2016. There was no conditional dealing period.
- The shares are registered with SEDOL (Stock Exchange Daily Official List) number BZCNLL9 and trade under the symbol "BBH".
- If you buy or sell BB Healthcare Trust plc shares after launch your current share dealing rate will apply.
"BB Healthcare Trust plc" and the BB Healthcare Trust plc logo are registered trademarks of BB Healthcare Trust plc. Reproduced by kind permission of BB Healthcare Trust plc. All rights reserved.
This announcement has been prepared by and is the sole responsibility of TD Direct Investing (Europe) Limited of Exchange Court, Duncombe Street, Leeds, LS1 4AX, which is an authorised person for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
This announcement is not an offer of securities for sale in the United States. The securities to which this announcement relates have not been registered under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and may not he offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration under the Securities Act. There will be no public offering of the securities in the United States.