Back to transfers
• These terms & conditions should be read in conjunction with the TD Direct Investing (Europe) Limited (“TD”, “us” or “we”) Terms of Service and the TD SIPP Terms of Service. In the event of a conflict between these terms, the TD Direct Investing (Europe) Limited Terms of Service or the TD SIPP Terms of Service, these terms shall prevail.
• M&S E-Gift Cards of £75 in value (“Gift Card”) are available on all eligible Trading Account, SIPP and ISA transfer requests received and acknowledged by us from 22nd July 2015 to 31st August 2015 inclusive (the “Qualifying Period”). For the purposes of this promotion a transfer is a transfer of assets and/or liquidated stock from a different broker, transferred using the transfer process and forms available on our website* (“Transfer”).
• This offer is not available to anyone who is not a UK resident or anyone who is under 18 years of age.
• We can only accept a Transfer into a TD ISA from other Stocks & Shares ISAs / cash ISAs.
• We can only accept a Transfer into a TD SIPP from other SIPPs which meet the investment eligibility criteria of the TD SIPP.
• To be eligible for a Gift Card, the transferred assets must have a combined value of £10,000 or more (or equivalent in another currency). If multiple products are transferred each will benefit from the Gift Card providing they are each above £10,000 in value and meet the other terms of the Transfer. A customer is entitled to receive one Gift Card per TD account type where a minimum of £10,000 is invested. For example a customer will receive 3 Gift Cards if a minimum of £10,000 is invested in each of a TD SIPP, TD ISA and a TD Trading Account.
• Applicants should write “Summer Offer” on their application
• The assets will be valued on the date we process the existing provider’s valuation, using the closing price of the shares or units on the previous working day. Transfers between TD accounts do not qualify.
• The transfer process ordinarily takes no more than 45 days from the date of your Transfer request, but in certain circumstances could take longer. The transferred assets must have settled into your account by 1/12/2015 to qualify for a Gift Card.
• Gift Card payments will be made either: (a) within 30 days of your Transfer being completed; or (b) within 30 days of completion of the last Transfer request where you make more than one Transfer request during the Qualifying Period. TD will decline to issue a Gift Card should we discover or have reasonable suspicion that the terms of the offer are being abused.
• We shall not be obliged to accept the Transfer and we reserve the right to alter, withdraw or amend this offer at any time and without prior notice.
• If you transfer multiple accounts, they must all be in the same name and you will be required to link your accounts together via the account linking options available.
• This offer is not available for collective accounts e.g. company accounts, trust accounts or investment clubs.
• A Gift Card can be spent online or in-store, subject to the conditions set out by M&S.
• The offer is open to both new and existing customers of TD.
• Gift Card will be sent to the email address registered on your account. Please check your details are correct. We will be unable to issue/reissue a Gift Card if your details are missing or incorrect.
• No cash alternative is available.
• All participants to this offer agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• This offer is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
*Trading Account Transfer Form, Asset Transfer Form - American/Canadian Brokers/Transfer Agents, ISA Transfer Form, TD ISA Application Form, TD SIPP Transfer Form, TD SIPP Application Form
Back to transfers