Once you’ve opened a TD account you’ll get access to our Portfolio X-Ray tool, which allows you to test your investment approach.
The easy-to-use interface will help you understand the basic characteristics of your portfolio, including asset allocation, exposure to different investment styles, geographic regions and sectors.
Explore your portfolio using the views listed below:
- Overview – Get an at-a-glance overview of your portfolio
- Asset Allocation – See your portfolio broken down into different asset types, including stock, bonds, property and cash
- Stock Style – Analyse the investment style of your portfolio
- Stock Sector – Get information about the sectors that your portfolio is invested into
- World Region – Get a breakdown of the geographical exposure of your portfolio
- Stock Stats – View the fundamental ratios as well as the average ratios of your funds’ underlying holdings i.e. P/E, Price/Cash flow & Price/Book ratios
- Holding Overlap – Discover the most overlapped stocks in your portfolio. An overlapped stock is one that is invested into by more than one of the funds in the portfolio
Our tools are made available for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We cannot and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes.
We encourage you to seek individual advice from a qualified financial adviser.