What is TD ProTrader®?
TD ProTrader® is our Level 2 price streaming service.
- View live market data from the London Stock Exchange
- Advanced intra-day and historical charting, combined with a complete suite of technical analysis tools
- Make sector, index or company comparisons on charts with historical 5 year line, bar or candlestick view
- You can create multiple watchlists of your favourite stocks and add stocks to your streaming portfolio, which updates in real time
- You can customise your portfolio and see relevant regulatory news
- Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) gives you the capability to link TD ProTrader® to Microsoft Excel. Once exported, the data updates in Excel in real time, giving you the flexibility to manipulate the data the way you want
- Frames can be grouped and linked, so that a stock code change in one will alter other linked frames
- Dedicated support team during market hours
Please note: You cannot place trades directly through the new version of TD ProTrader®, so to trade you'll need to log in and use it in conjunction with your existing TD account.
What does it cost?
Online trading commission rates start from just £5.95 for active traders. Please see our rates an charges for further details.
TD ProTrader® subscription rates also offer you exceptional value:
|No. of trades (per quarter)||Subscription rate (per quarter)|
|Up to 25
Download TD ProTrader®
By downloading this service you are confirming that you have read the TD ProTrader® Terms of Service and wish to continue.
You need an existing account with TD to use this service. Go to our Choose an Account page to help you open the best account for you.
How do I subscribe?
Once you have an account with TD, you can subscribe to TD ProTrader® by downloading it to your PC or laptop. You'll then need to call us on 0845 601 0077 so we can process your application. We'll call you within 48 hours with your TD ProTrader® username and password. You'll be asked to create a new password when you log in.
Important information for clients who subscribed to TD ProTrader® before 10th September 2012
On 10th September 2012 we sent you an email advising you of changes to the TD ProTrader® service. To continue to use this service and for more information about the change, please visit our TD ProTrader® frequently asked questions.