Opening your account

Can I open an account on behalf of my children or grandchildren?

To open a Designated account please complete a Trading Account application form . Whoever is to be the nominated parent/guardian should fill in the application with their personal details.

If you are making a Joint Application then the application form should be completed using both parent(s)/guardian(s) details. Both parent(s)/guardian(s) making the application should sign the form.

The form should be returned with the designated individual's (the young person you are opening an account for) full name and date of birth clearly written on the top of the application form.

If you are opening the account on behalf of a minor, then we will also require an original or certified copy of that person's birth certificate or a certified copy of their passport.

Please return your completed documents to:

TD Direct Investing

Exchange Court
Duncombe Street

Was this answer helpful to you?