What does the TD Direct Investing International Offshore Account offer?
TD Direct Investing International is the offshore online broker of TD Direct Investing. Based in Luxembourg, it services international and expatriate clients looking for a Luxembourg-based offshore account to trade equities, mutual funds and derivatives on UK, US, European and Asian markets.
Offshore Account Overview:
- Online real-time access at discounted prices to the world's largest stock markets in Europe, North America and Asia.
- Access to CFDs, Forex and Futures in real time.
- A multi-currency cash account that pays interest according to market conditions.
- The safety of a solid Luxembourg-based offshore account.
Offshore Derivatives trading benefits:
- Over 3000 CFDs from 22 of the world's largest exchanges and 11 major indices.
Forex spot and forwards on 100 currency crosses.
Futures trading on 18 international exchanges.
Offshore Funds Supermarket Benefits:
0% entry fees, a unique offer to invest in offshore funds.
- Several hundred offshore investment funds from the leading asset managers (see full list of funds).
- Access to Morningstar's Fund Fact Sheets to research funds and keep track of fund ratings, holdings, and prices.
How much does it cost?
- Online share trading from €19.60.
- 0% entry fees on any investment fund.
- No account management fee.
- No custody fees for frequent traders.
View full rates and charges.
Real time streaming Level 2 prices (for Active Traders) on the major stock exchanges, currencies or commodities.
Charting tools with multiple customisation possibilities (averages, scale, indicators).
Dow Jones Newswires service: 4200 news items per day in real time on stock markets, bonds and money markets in Europe, US and Asia.
Watchlists and alerts: including performance and functional links to news and charts.
Calendar/List of events per market or per stock.
Stock Reports from S&P.
Consensus Data from Factset.
Technical Analysis reports from Trading Central.
- Daily and weekly customised e-newsletters.
Open a Trading Offshore Account
Call +352 2603 2003
Lines are open Monday to Friday 7.30am to 9pm and Saturdays 9am to 3pm
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.