What does the TD Direct Investing International Offshore Account offer?
TD Direct Investing International is the offshore online broker of TD Direct Investing. Based in Luxembourg, it services international and expatriate clients looking for a Luxembourg-based offshore account to trade equities, mutual funds and derivatives on UK, US, European and Asian markets.
Offshore Account Overview:
- Online real-time access at discounted prices to the world's largest stock markets in Europe, North America and Asia.
- Access to CFDs, Forex, Futures, Contract Options, FX Options and Equity Options.
- A multi-currency cash account that holds up to nine different currencies for no additional cost.
- The safety of a solid Luxembourg-based offshore account.
Offshore Derivatives Trading Benefits:
- Over 3000 CFDs from over 25 of the world's largest exchanges and over 20 indices.
Forex spot and forwards on 180 currency crosses.
Futures, Contract Options, FX Options and Equity Options trading on 18 international exchanges.
Offshore Funds Supermarket Benefits:
0% initial fees, a unique offer to invest in offshore funds.
- Over 900 offshore investment funds from the leading asset managers (see full list of funds).
- Access to Morningstar's Fund Fact Sheets to research funds and keep track of fund ratings, holdings, and prices.
How much does it cost?
- Online share trading from €14.95.
- 0% initial fees on any investment fund.
- No account management fee for Active Traders.
View full rates and charges.
Real time streaming prices (for Active Traders) on North American and UK stock exchanges.
Charting tools with multiple customisation possibilities (averages, scale, indicators).
Dow Jones Newswires service: 4200 news items per day in real time on stock markets, bonds and money markets in Europe, US and Asia.
Watchlists and alerts: including performance and functional links to news and charts.
Calendar/List of events per market or per stock.
Stock Reports from Morningstar.
Consensus Data from Factset.
Technical Analysis reports from Trading Central.
- Daily and weekly customised e-newsletters.
Open a Trading Offshore Account
Call +352 2603 2003
Lines are open Monday to Friday 7.30am to 9pm and Saturdays 9am to 3pm
You can also email us at email@example.com.