What does a TD Savings Account offer?
The multi currency Savings Account from TD Direct Investing is an instant access deposit account, which will earn you a rate of interest on your savings that are not being used for funding investments.
Access four major currencies (Sterling, Euro, US Dollars and Canadian Dollars) so you can perform transactions in multiple currencies from a single online account.
It is quick and easy to transfer your savings to your Cash Management Services Account so you can react quickly to trading opportunities or pay for transactions that are due to settle.
Please note that money will not be automatically taken from your savings account to pay for trades. You will need to transfer funds from your multi currency Savings account to your Cash Management Services Account in order to pay for trades
Savings Account Benefits
- Interest is accrued daily and paid quarterly (View Rates & Charges for more information).
- Access to four major currencies
- Interest accrued daily and paid quarterly.
- No minimum balance required.
- Instant access to your cash.
- Online or telephone banking facilities.
Open a TD Savings Account
If you're new to TD you can add a linked Savings Account when you apply for a Trading Account.
Lines are open Monday to Friday 7.30am to 9pm and Saturdays 9am to 3pm