Why not come and meet us?
Whether you’re just entering the world of share dealing and want to find out more about the products and services we offer or you’re a regular trader wanting more technical information from one of our free seminars, why not come along and see us.
We’re located in Holborn, Central London, convenient for a quick lunch appointment if you work close by, or a longer appointment if you live in the surrounding area or even planning a visit to London from further afield.
What you can do?
In a friendly and relaxed environment you can:
We can also:
- Open a new TD Trading, Trading ISA, or SIPP Account.
- Access your TD Direct Investing Accounts, check your current positions and place trades online or over the phone.
- Deposit Shares Certificates and Cheques into your nominee account.
- Attend a personal online demonstration on how to invest using our trading platform. Please remember that, as we’re an execution- only broker we cannot advise you what stock to buy.
- Watch Bloomberg TV, read a copy of the Financial Times, pick up a free copy of shares magazine and browse through our range of trading research material.
- Discuss your account in one of our private and confidential rooms.
- Help with verification of identity for new account applicants.
- Assist in understanding technical information such as charts and company research.
- Provide a demonstration of TD Pro-Trader® our Level 2 price streaming service.
From the UK:
0845 601 6205
00113 3462 700
We're open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm
Where are we?
The TD Direct Investing Investor Centre is situated at:
Mid City Place,
71 High Holborn,
(Half way between Holborn and Chancery Lane tube stations)
Click here for directions
Book an Appointment
Book a place at one of our award winning seminars
We run regular seminars on topics such as Funds, International Trading and Saving for Retirement to name a few or using the TD Direct Investing trading platform. We often have guest speaking seminars from industry experts.
Book a place on a webinar
If you can’t make it into the Investor Centre to attend one of our seminars, we also present weekly webinars which are broadcast over the internet. This means you can watch a seminar from the comfort of your own home.
Current Webinars & Seminars