Compliance Reporting made simple, fast and easy.
If you're a compliance officer and still manually monitoring share trading activity in your employee accounts, why not take advantage of the TD Designated Broker Services which offers you automated electronic reporting of a TD account.
No more manual monitoring
- Access all information in a secure website
- Download the information to your computer in a manageable spreadsheet
- View consolidated accounts
- View historical data
What you will receive from TD:
- A branded URL with access straight through to our account opening process (that can be placed directly onto your intranet site)
- Your unique Compliance code that needs to be distributed to your employees
- Details of how to access the reports and what information is available
- Your individual username and password to access the information
What we need from you:
- A copy of your logo 33 x 179 pixels (for your branded URL)
The process will be set up and active within one week.
Benefits to Employees
- Range of investment choices: stocks and shares, mutual funds and bonds.
- A wide range of accounts for both long-term investors and active traders, including Trading accounts,
- ISAs, SIPPs and Regular Saving Accounts.
- Online trading commission rates start from just £5.95 for active traders. View full rates and charges.
- Trade on 17 International markets (15 of which are available online) with a multi currency option.
- Access to stock market news and research tools from providers such as Hemscott™, and Morningstar®.
- Over 1,100 discounted funds, with over 800 funds at 0% Initial Sales Charge (ISC)
For further details, please email email@example.com.